I decided to write a letter to my dad... and then post it. Hopefully this isn't too personal.
Dear Dad,
It's been a while since I last wrote to you.... sorry. I wish i could say I've been busy, but I haven't. I was thinking about you a lot today so, I just decided maybe I should start talking to you again. I miss that... talking to you, you were good at it.
It's 2015 now... which is kinda weird. I'll be 16, you would be 61. Time flies, whether you're having fun or not I guess. I hope you're having fun though, wherever you are. I try to whenever I can.
It's weird to think that this is the sixth year without you. It feels like less, but also like you were never here at all it's kinda funny actually. It's like, you were just a figment of my imagination. I guess I can thank mom's A+ parenting for filling that gap.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could respond to this.
I'm crying now, so I guess I'll stop writing.... I miss you, a lot. Give Elliot a hug for me... Trekker too. I hope I can see you again some day.
Lots of Love,
Rane <3
No comments:
Post a Comment