Well, here I am, under my covers; chamomile tea in hand, listening to music (which doesn't quite fit the mood). This is my third try writing this post. The first two were pretty serious subjects, but apparently my brain is dead. I've tried writing my paper for school, writing a story, I have an awful case of writers block. So, for this post, I'll give you a list of different ways to get rid of writers block.....
-Start in the Middle.
-Read Other Things.
-Take a Short Break.
-Talk to Someone About your Subject, from that you might find sentences you like.
-Write Non-Stop without checking what you wrote.
-Try Writing in a Different Room.
-Get Inspiration From Things Around You.
That's all I found, well, all that seemed actually useful.... I dunno, Google it XD.
I make posts every week (kinda) so if you have a blogger account, or Google+ please follow if you enjoyed ^_^ hopefully next week my brain will be on again!
No comments:
Post a Comment